Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Salman Khan's dad very proud of me, katrina says

Katrina Kaif News: Salman Khan’s family does hold a great significance in Katrina Kaif’s life.

So, the lady recently held a special screening of Raajneeti for Sallu’s family and guess who she impressed the most? - Salman’s dad, the celebrated writer Salim Khan.

As Kat is in Spain shooting for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara; director Prakash Jha confirmed it to a daily that Salim Khan saw the film at a show especially arranged by Kat.

Later Salim Khan even called Kat to praise her mature, restrained performance.

After conducting the screening, Kat is quoted to have said, “I wish all these speculations on my personal life would end.

Salman’s family is the only family I’ve known in Mumbai.

That can’t change. Of course I wanted Salim Saab to see Raajneeti for a very special reason. He has seen my struggle in Bollywood from the start. He’s very proud of me.”

If you are thinking what is Salman’s take on Kat’s performance in Raajneeti, well, he wasn’t present for the screening! Shocking though it may seem, the actor apparently doesn’t watch Kat’s films; he has seen none of them. Amazingly, he tweeted that he would like to watch Raajneeti.

No comments:

Post a Comment