Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Katrina Kaif And Farah Khan's Big Deal for Katrina Dancing Performence!

Katrina Kaif And Farah Khan's Big Deal: Farah Khan has promised to make Katrina Kaif's item number in Tees Maar Khan the most popular and performed song of the year, and Katrina is promising Farah serious financial reward in return.
Katrina says, every time she is invited to perform the song, she will share her paycheck with her director.

"[Farah] says I will get to perform it at all the shows in 2011. In return, I have assured her that if the song turns out great and I get to do lots of shows next year, I will give her a percentage from every show where I dance to this song," says Katrina. "It's a unique deal because no star promises their director a percentage from their shows."

Farah Khan's optimism about the song is not unfounded, and Katrina gives some good reasons why.

"It'd be one of the raunchiest songs I have ever shot," she tells Mid Day mater-of-factly.

"I will wear short ghaghra cholis or short tops showing my navel and dhoti," she adds to torment.

Katrina, who is currently in Spain on set of Zoya'a Akhtar's Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara, will film the song in August on her return to Mumbai. However, Farah isn't waiting till then to get Katrina started with her preparation. She has dispatched trainer Yasmin Karachiwala to Spain to help Katrina, whose dancing skills are unproven, perfect her moves.

"For the last 10 days, I have been training four times a week for two hours for the song with my trainer Yasmin Karachiwala," says Katrina.

Farah says the song is "a fusion like Madhuri Dixit meets Beyonce and along the lines of the erotic Cirque de Sole. It's raunchy and erotic but not acrobatic."

Explaining the setting for the song the choreographer turned helmer adds, "Kat plays a wannabe actress so the song is about her audition to get a film. It's her introductory item song."

Sunidhi Chauhan has sung the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment