Monday, September 13, 2010

Sonakshi Sinha lookalike a Reena Roy!

Sonakshi Sinha lookalike a Reena Roy: Oh! She looks quite like Reena Roy! Newbie Sonakshi Sinha is not anymore surprised at this comparison, but initially it did upset her.
What an amazing coincidence, Sonakshi shares similarities with the actress who had once dated her father Shatrughan Sinha. In fact, Shatru was linked to her even after his marriage.
Ever since Sonakshi’s Dabangg look was revealed, one can find several images on the net of Reena and Sonakshi juxtaposed together showing the striking resemblances between the two actresses. So, how does the young actress feel?

“I was a little upset then. But it really doesn’t matter now. Not that I don’t like her. Maybe my facial features are similar to hers. I had a fuller face and wear similar eye make-up. Maybe that is why were compared to each other. I am sure I don’t look anything like her now,” Sonakshi is quoted as saying.
The 22-year-old is not just compared to Reena but also to Rekha and Hema Malini. But, there is no denying the fact that her looks are more like Reena!

No comments:

Post a Comment