Monday, November 29, 2010

'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji' Madhur Bhandarkar's latest Film - First Look

'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji' Madhur Bhandarkar's latest Film: Get inside the theatre, have a fun time, and come out refreshed".
These words aren't exactly something you'd hear from a film-maker who, in the past has attracted the audiences with his thought-provoking, topical, women-centric drama's that non-voyeuristically peep into punitive reality. But that's Madhur Bhandarkar for you. The man who rose to an unexpected prominence with his experimental yet firmly commercial films like Corporate, Traffic Signal, Page 3 and Fashion, is ready to catch you off-guard and make you chuckle with his first romantic comedy, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji which he unveiled in Mumbai over the weekend.

The film -- which deals with three men who cope with modern women and contemporary liaisons resulting in a fun, roller-coaster ride of emotions -- stars Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Omi Vaidya, Shraddha Das and Shazahn Padamsee.

"This is the first time I am making a slice of life romantic comedy and I hope as people have loved my earlier films, they will definitely accept this movie too. The way DTBHJ is shaping up I am sure it will be a treat to watch," he says of his latest enterprise.

So what triggered such a departure from his previous works?

"Nothing in particular, I just wanted to make a feel-good funny film that will have people laughing as they come out of the theatres,'' he says.

"Even though I've created fiction, it is within the parameters of reality, as is the case with my films. You'll like it," he candidly pours his heart out adding, ''I've been fortunate to achieve critical as well as public acclaim and I hope I maintain that trend.''

No comments:

Post a Comment