Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why Mahesh Bhupathi is the one for Lara Dutta: People Magazine

Why Mahesh Bhupathi is the one for Lara Dutta: People Magazine: After rediscovering love in Mahesh Bhupathi, Bollywood actress Lara Dutta hasn’t taken time in deciding that he indeed is the man she wants to marry.
Lara poses pretty on the cover page of the December issue of People magazine. Inside the magazine, she opens up about Mahesh and what made her fall for him.

“Mahesh gives me the confidence that I can do something and I am not alone,” Lara said.

Lara added that her parents approved of Mahesh earlier than she realized her love for the tennis star.

“I think that my parents saw it coming more than I did. They really like Mahesh a lot...Our families have become pretty close because everyone is in Bangalore,” Lara said.

Speaking about how the relationship has gone from strength to strength, Lara said: “We are really happy together."

No comments:

Post a Comment