Friday, December 24, 2010

Shahrukh Khan's comments for Javed Jaffrey

Shahrukh Khan's comments for Javed Jaffrey: Shahrukh Khan is all set to make a comeback to the small screen with a reality show called ‘Zor Ka Jhatka’ on Imagine TV. But the Badshah of Bollywood claims he is not the best when it comes to hosting shows. “Javed is a very good friend of mine. I can tell without any hesitation that he is a better host than me.”
Recently Javed was hosting a reality show for Pogo called ‘ Takeshi’s Castle’ which is similar to that of SRK’s ‘ Zor Ka Jhatka’. Praising Javed, Shah Rukh adds, “ Javed is a very talented and intelligent person. I have seen him hosting shows and I really appreciate his way of doing it. He knows when to make fun and when to be serious.

He is very humorous and I like the way he presents the show,” says Shah Rukh. It surely makes a difference when it is SRK saying this.

Is Javed’s listening !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment