Friday, August 20, 2010

Deepika Padukone very comfortable with her Body Figure!

Deepika Padukone very comfortable with her Body Figure: Lately, rumours have been afloat that actress Deepika Padukone  has gone under the knife to get breast implants. The actress’s enhanced bust obviously was the reason why such rumours took root among gossipmongers.
Deepika Padukone
But now, in a candid interview to a tabloid, Deepika has categorically denied having got a boob job.

“You guys keep writing I have got a boob job done. Let me clarify for once and for all, I haven't done anything to my body, and I don't intend to do so ever,” Deepika is quoted as saying.
Deepika Padukone
The actress, presently promoting Lafangey Parindey, added that she’s very comfortable with her body and doesn’t believe in meddling with nature.

Well, if other actresses thought that way, they might have been out of job by now. After all a boob job is better than no job.

No comments:

Post a Comment