Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hot Bipasha Basu Dum Maro Dum: playing hot with South Actor Rana

Hot Bipasha Basu Dum Maro Dum: playing hot with South Actor Rana: Aishwarya Rai’s hubby and Raavan co-star Abhishek Bachchan, after the Raavan debacle, is now keeping his fingers crossed for the next flick named ‘Dum Maro Dum’ that features the Bengali bombshell Bipasha Basu  and Aditya Pancholi as well. The film is helmed by Rohan Sippy and there are a few sleazy scenes which will keep the men interested in this article.
Bipasha Basu
Rana Daggubatti, the actor from the South shares his coochie coo moments with the sultry Bipasha as he cites, “I was most comfortable doing it (of course, why would you be discomforted getting to do love scene with the hot lady). Bipasha and I got along from day one. By the time we came to the love scene, we were friends and very comfortable with one another as co-stars.”

He also talks of the great camaraderie he shared with his co-stars Abhishek and the rest. Besides, this is his 1st Hindi film and he is more than happy having got a big banner. “I’m very lucky to have got along well with all my co-stars in my first Hindi film. It was a different world for me. Not that I am not familiar with Hindi films and stars. Our home production has been active in Hindi for decades. But I was never looked on as South-Indian star by my co-stars in ‘Dum Maro Dum’,” he signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment