Monday, August 23, 2010

Katrina Kaif - Ranbir - Deepika allegation: Behind the Reason?

Katrina Kaif - Ranbir - Deepika allegation: Behind the Reason: Deepika Padukone has hinted (in fact, more than a hint) that the reason behind her split with heart throb Ranbir Kapoor was his alleged relationship with someone else, in all probability with Katrina Kaif.
Katrina Kaif And Deepika
Till now, the tabloids were only speculating but Deepika has now given a confirmation about the reason behind their shocking break-up. Deepika was never a shy woman and had no qualms in freely discussing her relationship status. This time, too, she raises the finger at Ranbir and cites that it was the guy (Ranbir) who trespassed the boundaries of faith thereby creating a rift that would be hard to heal.

Speaking exclusively to a tabloid site, she confesses, “When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don’t expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realise that something is wrong.”

Reportedly, their differences began after Ranbir commenced shooting with Katrina for their Ajab Prem Kii Ghazab Kahanii. Looks like, Katrina and Ranbir’s silent hook-up is again the reason behind Kat-Salman divide as well….

No comments:

Post a Comment