Monday, December 13, 2010

Kareena Kapoor bored with Number games

Kareena Kapoor bored with Number games: Kareena Kapoor is in no mood to inch toward getting involved in number amusements. Though she is eternity being inundated with complimenting remarks concerning her being the numero uno heroine in Bollywood, Kareena looks after that there is no focus being a part of such idea exchanges.
“Actually, it is so dragging and threadbare to be in fact expounding on the subject of this whole number event. I have been an animated part of this for a decade now and have viewed this universe nearly seeing that my adolescence,” expresss Kareena who, actual, is the just character to have several Rs 100 crore in addition to grossers (3 Idiots, Golmaal 3) in her kitty.

Still, isn’t there a temptation to be heralded with a position at the top? “you know how this world operates,” smiles Kareena adding, “Today I have a couple of blockbusters, but then tomorrow I might have two flops and someone else may give two hits. There is no point speculating around such positions. instead expect the best work to come your way.”

Well, one can see some good work coming her way, what with Ra. 1 (Shah Rukh Khan), Agent Vinod (Saif Ali Khan), Bodyguard (Salman Khan) and (tentatively titled) Short Term Shaadi (Imran Khan) being her four major releases in 2011.

“As long as my true worth is known and I continue to command the respect I deserve, I am on a happy ground. it is so outdated to think if you are number one or number 10,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment