Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Interview: I'm Surrounded Only By Married Guys!

Kangana Ranaut Interview: Unlucky in love: Kangana Ranaut rues her loneliness amidst success, and Bollywood's partiality towards its own, unmindful of the talent that outsiders like her often bring to the industry.
Kangana Ranaut
In a delightfully frank interview with Mumbai Mirror the lass from Himachal Pradesh says it the way she sees it.

On why she is not dating.

"I am surrounded only by married guys, I don't get a chance to go on dates. Freedom is not about walking into a club and saying hey, I'm single. I always say that I am late by 10 years in the industry because all our best heroes, directors and producers who I deal with daily are married and have children. Unfortunately, I never meet any businessman, investment banker or engineer, and even if I do all they want is an autograph."

She self assesses herself candidly, if not modestly.

"I am not well educated. And though I read a lot even more than that I observe people, see their expressions and emotions and every script and every story tells me so much about life and people. During Gangster itself I realized that I am exceptionally talented. So now I don't underestimate myself."

On the industry's partiality towards its own

Kangana is sure that if her first film Gangstar had flopped, she wouldn't have been given a second chance unlike star kids.

"Actors who belong to the industry are given chance upon chance till they make it, which is ok, but when there is an exceptional talent, the industry should be kinder to them. It should not be all about babalog and babylog."

No comments:

Post a Comment