Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Priyanka Chopra splashed Ink on her apron!

Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra splashed Ink on her apron: Angelina Jolie has got more than a dozen; even Megan Fox has got them. Deepika Padukone has been sporting  a RK tattoo at the nape of her neck that was inked when she was an item with actor Ranbir Kapoor. And Saif Ali Khan’s arm is a testimony of his love for the hottie Kareena whose name he has etched in black.

Scores of A-list actors (from either shore of Bollywood or Hollywood) have splashed ink on their bodies and the sprinkles have also fallen on Priyanka Chopra’s apron. The chocolaty, delicious-looking damsel Piggy Chops has also developed a desire for the body ink. But, she’s not permitted to sport one even though she is dying to.

And it’s Mrs Mommy who has used all her cajoling and disciplinary powers to keep tattoo at bay from Priyanka’s clear n tattoo-free body.

Priyanka admits with a touch of sorrow and wit, “If I even suggest getting a tattoo, my mother completely psyches me by telling me stories of how bad a tattoo will look when my skin grows old.  Now I realise that this is her way of keeping me away from getting myself a permanent tattoo. Mum is so clever. She knows that if she had told me straight away, “Beta don’t get a tattoo, I may or may not have listened. So, she cleverly fed me stories of how much damage a permanent tattoo could do. This way, I have always been in doubt about getting a tattoo and have so far stayed away from one. But I must confess that sometimes I do get tempted to go out there and get one.’’

But Priyanka, what about your famous admission- ‘Why should boys have all the fun?’

No comments:

Post a Comment