Monday, August 9, 2010

Sonakshi Sinha Donates her 'Dabangg's Check' to Salman's Charity

Sonakshi Sinha Donates Salman's Charity: Sonakshi Sinha has reportedly donated her Dabangg  paycheck entirely to Salman Khan's Being Human charity.
Sonakshi Sinha
Salman Khan not only gave Sonakshi a break in his home production, he has since acted as her mentor and guide, even helping her shed a lot of extra weight that she had put on.

Salman Khan's family treats Sonakshi as a part of them.

Sonakshi, decided to reciprocate for Salman and his family's generosity in her own way.

"Yes I have donated my signing amount to Being Human. I believe in the art of giving. My parents have always encouraged me to do charity. By God's grace, I am in a position where I can do something benevolent for someone else," she tells Mid Day.

Sonakshi says she decided to donate to Being Human because she trusts the charity.

Sonakshi is confident more paychecks will come along her way.

"The first paycheck is always special and I am glad it will be used for the right cause," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment